Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Mazinger Z Anime Series

Giant Robo's Imagawa to direct remake of Nagai's Mazinger Z super robot anime series "Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen" which will be launched in April 2009.

The official website of the Akita Shoten publisher has revealed that Dynamic Pro, the studio of Mazinger Z robot manga creator Go Nagai, will launch the Shin Mazinger Zero series in the June issue of Champion RED magazine on April 18.


source: animenewsnetwork
Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen TV Remake Set for 2009

4 comments:

Ninjatron said...

I am so looking forward to seeing this! It has been rumored for a long time. I'm so glad that it's true.

I've seen some other images that suggest Mazinger will be able to transform into a giant fist and become some kind of super rocket punch!

Sayonara.

mrKaizen said...

Uhm.. I am a big fan of Go Nagai and M-z, since I was 3 years old and every time I find out there is another version of his robots, I hope for something really good. And every time I am disappointed.
Come on, last mazinger z version, mazinkaiser, was crap. Design was good, and the first 2 episodes were funny to see..
But the others, bah, only crap. Don't you think?
Stupid story, lot of stupid situations.. uff, my worst 20 bucks in animations.

MechaPastel said...

Oh yeah. April is coming and hopefully this one as good as or better than Mazinkaiser

felix ip said...

I don't like Mazinkaiser OVA series, but the I enjoyed watching the movie version, pretty exciting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...