Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sitent imagi studios


I feel very complicated. I left the studio I have been working for 10 years, I still cannot 100% accept the fact of the Imagi Studios end like this. I witness all the changes from day 1....
Today imagi staff go back to studios to meet Labour departmant. Office just like a mess , everyone packing and shipping their own belongs... these pictures are taken by Wicky one of my colleague, the HR manager who turned off the last lamp of imagi studios..


23F Reception area


23F Character Modeling department



23F surfacing despartment


22F Training Centre/Muti Purpose Room


21F Lighting Deapatment


22F Development Team


22F M.I.S and RnD


To all the imagian, I am reall glad to work with you together, we had lots of fun and we are pround of what we make. Take care and Don't give up CG and animation!!! Hope we can work together again. >_<

Imagi Studios... silent....

1 comment:

Imagi staff said...

We lost our job. Even our dream, following Imagi sank in the sea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...