Saturday, April 17, 2010

"1840 The CnA Art Book"



Finally I have time to put the images together to introduce our Art Book. This is the illustration collection of my former Creative and Art Team at imagi. These are all our personal work. We have idea to make one art book together long time ago, but everyone was busy and keep delaying the plan... I glad that it finally finish it.

This book means a lot to us, as when this book released, imagi has shut down already, this art book become the 1st and also the last one. Good memeory for all of us.


CnA Artists: Cathy, Cherie, Canny, DimSum, Fai Chan, Felix Ip, Harley-Ho, Jack lee, J.Lo, Joshna, LinZheng, ManKit, Otto Li, PureHay, Sang Lau, Shing, Tat, Teresa, Vin Bean.

I pick some of the works to share here first.








I will put more other artist's work here later :P

Paperback, 128 pages full color, 225 x 200 mm, payment via paypal

Hong Kong Orders

Price:HKD $120
Shipping & Handling:HKD $30

Overseas Orders
Price:USD $16
Shipping & Handling:Depends on Location
Since we only make it for our own collection, we have few spare copies for sale. If you wish to order, please e-mail to felixxip@gmail.com

Check more my recent art at my art blog: felixip-art.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Joe said...

Cool !

I gotta win this contest !!

身豪 . SENG HOU said...

收到《1840 The CnA Art Book》了,很赞!~

我也在我的blog里推荐+购买链接了,希望更多人支持!!

加油!!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...